Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Scared...

That about sums it - Scared!

About what you say?

What am I NOT scared of?

Okay, well I guess I'm not really that scared of THAT many things, but I am shaking in my boots about losing weight.

Will I change?  Will people not like me?  What if I lose some of my friends?  What if I find out I'm not really as happy as I thought I was?

What if...What if...What if...!!!!

Drivin' me nuts thinking about all those questions!  

But after reading one of my favorite blogs, Mama Laughlin, I realized guess what - the answer to most of those questions is "Yeah, that'll probably happen, and that's okay!".

I will change because more doors will be open for me --  I'll be able to buy cute clothes!

fergalicious cassidy taupe - Google Search
Thanks Pinterest - I'd sure love to wear me some boots like that!  Legs too fat right now :(
I'll be able to run after this guy!

Hi Sprout!  
I'll probably kiss on this guy more!

The hubs beardin' it!

And hopefully my friends will see AND LOVE a new and improved me!  I'll be more passionate about life - hell, I'll be more active and less lazy!!  AKA - more time with Sarah and I won't dread visiting them because I don't want them to think "Wow, Sarah's put on a lot of weight."  

Change is good, but change can be scary as hell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment