Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Wishful thinking...

Thanks to Diary of a Fat Mommy's blog post today!  It really got my juices flowing!

I've been sitting here the past month it feel like wishing I had:


          • Lost more weight
          • Exercised more
          • Ate better food choices
          • Had chosen a different haircut
          • Played more with Drake
          • Kept my house cleaner

I can wish, wish, wish, all I want, but that doesn't actually DO anything.


And then I found this quote on Pinterest and yup, it pretty much sums it up for me right now.  

I'm spending so much on WISHING I'd done things, that it's taking away from time when I can actually DO THEM!

Part of my problem is planning.  

For some reason, I love to have this pretty little plan organized.  I guess it's the control freak in me...ugh!

But life has been very VERY UNPLANNED lately.  Crazy shit going on, ya'll!! 

But then I read how other mom and dad's still manage to get a work out in.  And let's be real here...

I watch Supernatural while on lunch and really, I can eat a sandwich in like 10-15 minutes and then workout or walk or at least MOVE for the next 30-45 minutes.  I just choose NOT to do it.

So, guess what folks!!  As Amy from Diary of a Fat Mommy said 'Shits Getting Real'!

I got nowhere to be early in the AM other than out on the track busting my ass to Couch 2 5K, week 4, day 2.  And I KNOW I can jog for 5 minutes at a time.  I'm pretty sure if I made myself do it, I could probably jog a whole mile straight.  

Oh which brings up another thing...

Guess who FINALLY signed up for her 5K?!?!


THIS GIRL!!  



Since it's my first 5K and I have no idea what to expect, other than people throwing color at me, I'm just hoping to jog roughly 2/3 of it.  If I can run 2 miles of it, I will be a very happy camper.  So, if I want to meet that goal....I gots to get my shit together!  ASAP!!!

Also - want to jog/run with me?!?!  Join my team - Tickeled Pink!  (the word tickeled looks so strange to me)

For those peeps out there that are awesome planners, what'd you do to fit workouts in?  What motivated you?  Hit me up with your tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment